Recipe by Rinder
Elegant enough to serve for a dinner party. Subtle flavor of wine and mushroom.
Top Review by Kit^..^ty Of Canada
The family liked this very much. Easy to make. I would leave out the liquid gravy browner next time as I did not like the colour on top of chicken (to dark). Thanks for the recipe Rinder.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid gravy browner
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 9x11 inch pan or small roaster.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, flour and onion in a bowl, stirring well.
- Add wine, seasoning salt, paprika and gravy browner.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 oven.