Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is a simple recipe to throw together for a busy workweek or company. I usually serve this with rice and broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the boneless and skinless chicken breast. Pat dry and slice into thin cutlets.
- On wax paper, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip cutlets into flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, Heat one half of the butter and oil until the butter is melted.
- Add cutlets and brown lightly on each side. Place cutlets on serving plate; keep in a warm place.
- Stir the wine, lemon juice, and parsley into skillet; increase heat to high and cook until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat, swirl in remaining butter until melted. Pour over cutlets and serve.