Recipe by Oolala
Different sounding chicken recipe with chili sauce, Parmesan cheese, oregano, paprika, Bisquick, and more. From a community cookbook called Dining Delicacies, submitted by Janet Jordan.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush bottom of a 13" X 9" X 2" pan with oil.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, Bisquick, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
- Coat the chicken in the mixture and arrange skin side down in the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a 425 degree F. oven.
- Turn chicken, divide chili sauce among breast halves and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake until melted, about 5 minutes longer.