Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another fantastic marinade for chicken, found this in nschicken.com - a lot of good recipes there!!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lime rind
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground peppercorn
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat 2 metal skewers on a hot stove burner and sear cross marks on top of the chicken breasts (optional).
- Mix lime juice, rind, soy sauce, pepper, paprika and celery seed. Place chicken in marinade for 15 minutes.
- Arrange four breast halves in a round microwave-saft side with the meatiest toward the outside of the dish.
- Baste with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and cook 6 minutes at 100% power.
- Let stand 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with thin lime slices and a bunch of watercress.