Recipe by Canadian Jane
This is a delicious dish which is very easy to assemble. Your guests will love it.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
This was very tasty and full of flavor. I served it over rice, and I'd like to try with couscous next time. I left my chicken breast halves uncut, and it only took about 20 minutes in the oven.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (7 ounce) jars apricot puree (baby food)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into pieces. Shake in a bag with mixture of flour, curry and salt.
- Brown in oil, both sides, then place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, stir sugar, chicken bouillion mix, onion, water, apricots, lemon juice and soya sauce. Pour into pan with drippings and heat til boiling.
- Pour over chicken and bake at 350 for 1 hour.