1 hr 5 mins
From Elle Magazine. I love the photo on the card. It looks delicious but I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken breasts slightly and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 2Coat the chicken lightly with flour.
- 3Heat the clarified butter in a large skillet: all the chicken (in 2 batches) and saute for 3-4 minutes per side.
- 4Stir in 1/2 cup of water and the cognac; season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile cook the white rice and the wild rice separately in boiling salted water. Drain the rices; place them in 1 bowl and toss with butter. Cover and keep warm.
- 6Remove the chicken from the skillet. Deglaze the pan with cream and stir in the rosemary. Bring the liquid to a boil; add the chicken and simmer until hot.
- 7Serve the chicken with the rice on warmed plated; cover with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Luciana
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.9
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 244.9 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 65.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: