1/4 Photos of Chicken Breasts Lombardi
1 hr 15 mins
Queen Dragon Mom's Note:
Cheese, Chicken, and Mushrooms with Marsala.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and divided
- 3/4 cup marsala
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1Cook mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet, stirring constantly, just until tender.
- 2Remove from heat; set aside. Cut each chicken breast half in half lengthwise. Place each piece of chicken between two sheets of wax paper; flatten to 1/8" thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
- 4Place 5 or 6 pieces of chicken in 1 to 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 5Place chicken in a lightly greased 13x9" baking dish, overlapping edges.
- 6Repeat procedure with remaining chicken and butter.
- 7Reserve pan drippings in skillet. Sprinkle reserved mushrooms over chicken.
- 8Add wine and broth to skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 9Stir in salt and pepper.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken.
- 11Combine cheeses and green onions; sprinkle over chicken.
- 12Bake uncovered at 450 for 12 to 14 minutes.
- 13Broil 5 1/2" away from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Lombardi
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 848.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 57.9 g