I learned this recipe over 21 yrs. ago from my older sister, soon after I was married. It tastes great, is very easy to do and your guests will think you spend hours preparing it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle tarragon, salt & pepper on both sides of each chicken breasts.
- 2Repeat the same with the diced garlic.
- 3Melt the marganine in a skillet or electric frying pan & fry meat until brown.
- 4Remove chicken and saute onions & mushrooms in same pan for 5 minutes.
- 5Return chicken to the pan.
- 6Mix the white wine with whipping cream and pour over chicken & veggies.
- 7Bring to a slow boil and barely simmer in covered pan for 30 minutes.
- 8Plate dish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in White Wine Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.5
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 255.8 mg
- Sodium 173.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g