Recipe by irish_dream56
I learned this recipe over 21 yrs. ago from my older sister, soon after I was married. It tastes great, is very easy to do and your guests will think you spend hours preparing it!
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle tarragon, salt & pepper on both sides of each chicken breasts.
- Repeat the same with the diced garlic.
- Melt the marganine in a skillet or electric frying pan & fry meat until brown.
- Remove chicken and saute onions & mushrooms in same pan for 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan.
- Mix the white wine with whipping cream and pour over chicken & veggies.
- Bring to a slow boil and barely simmer in covered pan for 30 minutes.
- Plate dish and enjoy!