1/1 Photo of Chicken Breasts in Tarragon Sauce
The sauce is the star of this dish and it tastes equally good over fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 2Season chicken with salt & pepper. Sauté about 7 minutes per side until cooked through; remove and keep warm.
- 3Drain almost all fat from skillet.
- 4Add shallots and cook until softened.
- 5Add vermouth to pan, stirring up all bits.
- 6Add chicken broth, heat to boiling, lower to simmer, reduce to 1/2 cup.
- 7Add tarragon, and whisk in butter one bit at a time to thicken.
- 8Season with salt & pepper to taste. Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in Tarragon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 213.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g