Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe in a Bon Appetit magazine in an ad for Pompeian Olive Oil. It sounds really good. However, looking at the recipe, it seems like a lot of olive oil and I think that it might take longer to cook through. Anyway....I hope to try this sometime soon.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 orange zest, julienned
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole fresh raspberry
- 1 cup orange section
- Marinate the chicken breasts in a mixture of all ingredients except for the orange sections for two hours.
- Remove from the marinade and oven roast the breasts at 350F for 10 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove to a serving platter and deglaze the roasting pan with the marinade.
- Transfer the marinade to a sauce pan and reduce to thicken slightly. Finish the sauce with 1 cup orange sections.
- Serve with the reduced raspberry marinade sauce.