Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Delicious, tender chicken breasts covered in a delectable rich cream sauce.
- 8 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg, beatin
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen peas
- Season chicken well with salt & pepper.
- Dip in egg & roll in bread crumbs.
- Saute until golden brown in butter/margarine & salad oil.
- Place chicken in large baking dish.
- Mix cream, salt, & garlic.
- Pour over chicken.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake for 45 min., at 350°F.
- Add frozen peas & continue baking 15 min., basting occasionally until chicken is tender.