Some times I add white wine to the sauce. Other times I just drink the wine.
Make and share this Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high.
- Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in capers.
- Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.