Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Some times I add white wine to the sauce. Other times I just drink the wine.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high.
- Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in capers.
- Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
Loved it so much, I ran straight to the computer to spread the gospel.
Delicious! I made the recipe as directed deglazing the pan with white wine. I will make this again.
My family just LOVES this recipe. I don't rinse the capers. Also, when I reduce the heat to medium, I cover the pan. This goes well with peas and rice pilaf.