1/4 Photos of Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce
Some times I add white wine to the sauce. Other times I just drink the wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- 4Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through.
- 6Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- 7Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high.
- 8Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 9Stir in capers.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 888.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: