Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken breasts served with a foie gras cream sauce and served on a bed of pasta that has been tossed with foie gras cubes.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream
- 4 ounces foie gras
- 1⁄4 lb capellini
- Heat 1 tablespoons of the butter in a sauté pan and cook the chicken breasts until they are tender, but not brown.
- Lightly salt the chicken, remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Add the cream to the same pan and bring it to a simmer.
- Rub a tablespoon of foie gras pate together with a tablespoon of the warm cream, add into the sauce.
- Meanwhile cook the capellini in boiling, salted water.
- Drain the capellini and toss with 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- Add some small cubes of foie gras pate to the pasta.
- Make a bed of the pasta on a hot platter and arrange the chicken on top. Pour the sauce over all and serve.