1/3 Photos of Chicken Breasts Glazed With Hot Pepper Jelly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl or cup, combine the pepper jelly, mustard, oregano, garlic, and lemon juice; set aside.
- 2POUND chicken breasts to even thickness, season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat.
- 4When the foam subsides, add the chicken breasts and cook, turning once, until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Push chicken to one side, loosen the browned bits on the bottom; add onion and chicken broth, cook until onion is tender, about 7 minutes.
- 6Add the pepper jelly mixture to the pan and coat the chicken with the sauce.
- 7Cook until the sauce is reduced and if you get impatient, try adding some dry Italian bread crumbs to thicken it up.
- 8Taste test and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 9Transfer the chicken to plates and spoon onion sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Glazed With Hot Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 31.3 g