From cooking.com, an easy and tasty chicken dish. I quadruple the sauce from what's stated, as we love our sauces.
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper jelly and mustard; set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat.
- When the foam subsides, add the chicken breasts and cook, turning once, until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Tilt the skillet and pour off most of the fat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and shake the pan to loosen the browned bits on the bottom.
- Push the chicken to one side, add the celery matchsticks and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the pepper jelly mixture and the lemon juice to the pan and shake to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Cook until the sauce is reduced to a glaze, about 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the chicken to plates and spoon the celery matchsticks on top.
- Garnish with the celery leaves and serve at once.