1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts Glazed With Hot Pepper Jelly
From cooking.com, an easy and tasty chicken dish. I quadruple the sauce from what's stated, as we love our sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the pepper jelly and mustard; set aside.
- 2Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat.
- 4When the foam subsides, add the chicken breasts and cook, turning once, until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- 5Tilt the skillet and pour off most of the fat.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon of water and shake the pan to loosen the browned bits on the bottom.
- 7Push the chicken to one side, add the celery matchsticks and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 8Add the pepper jelly mixture and the lemon juice to the pan and shake to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- 9Cook until the sauce is reduced to a glaze, about 30 seconds.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Transfer the chicken to plates and spoon the celery matchsticks on top.
- 12Garnish with the celery leaves and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Glazed With Hot Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1283.2
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 507.2 mg
- Sodium 459.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 169.6 g