1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
So I got a rice cooker. So of course I went in search of recipes for it...This was one that I found that looked really good. I've changed it slightly to a full meal in one. My cooked takes 90 mins for brown rice... if yours takes a different time adjust accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice and water in bottom of cooker. Press start. Let cook for about 50 mins before next step.
- 2Place chicken on pc of foil big enough to make a packet and sprayed with cooking spray. Mix mustard and yogurt, seasoning, salt and chives. Make packet.
- 3Cut broccoli in pcs and place in a seperate packet.
- 4When rice has cooked for 1 hour. Carefully open the lid and place steamer tray inside. Put chicken packet in steamer tray. Close lid for 10 minutes.
- 5Then open lid again and place broccoli inside. Close lid and allow to cook till cooker switches to keep warm.
- 6Open chicken packet to check doneness. Enjoy -- .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Dijon (Rice Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 129.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & freshly ground black pepper