1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts Diane
Wendy W88's Note:
I have been making this for over 10 years and is the most requested recipe I have! This is everyone's favorite chicken dish I make! It's a nice change from "ordinary" chicken! Goes well with steamed broccoli. (Note: This is a "Diane" recipe, therefore has a mustard taste to it!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1Place chicken breast halves between wax paper and pound slightly with mallet.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 Tbsp each oil and butter in large skillet.
- 4Cook chicken over high heat 4 minutes each side.
- 5Do not cook longer or they will be dry.
- 6Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- 7Add chives, lime, brandy, parsley, and mustard to pan, whisking constantly for 15 seconds.
- 8Whisk in broth.
- 9Stir until sauce is smooth.
- 10Whisk in remaining butter and oil.
- 11Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Diane
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g