Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Haven't had this in a long time - I hope I still find it good. Update: The suggestion of using low fat sour cream instead of yoghurt sound ideal, thanks luvs!
- 200 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- Preheat overn to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish.
- Mix yoghurt, flour and curry and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top; add water.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
This is one ofthe most juiciest chicken breasts ever! I made 5 portions. I didn't have any plain yogurt (sorry) so used light sour cream and panko breadcrumbs. The curry powder I used was the Teja brand. A very good and spicy all purpose curry powder. DH came in from the cold and was humming at the aroma. We thoroughly enjoyed this dish, and will be made again. I plan to slice the leftovers and serve it atop a very veggie salad. The bonus for me... it is low sodium. Thank you Shahana for sharing!