When we were low-carbing it, I looked for chicken recipes. Found this at lowcarbfriends website and enjoy it still.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan, drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Pour some of the alfredo sauce in baking dish and on the chicken and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Top with cheese. Return to oven just for melting the cheese.
This is so easy and quick to make. It is perfect when you've had a long day at work, and delicious too! I served mine over angel hair pasta. Thanks for sharing! Made for Rookie tag game.
Made this pretty much as given, although I did cut it back for 4 chicken breasts, giving the 2 of us a supper of leftovers the next day! We do eat a lot of chicken breasts, & this recipe will be a very nice addition to what we already have! Wonderfully delicious & easy to prepare! A great keeper! [Made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hits recipe tag]
Great tasting chicken, the combination of seasoning was real flavorful.. Served with one of my potato recipes. Made for 1-2-3 hits.