1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts Alfredo (No Breading)
When we were low-carbing it, I looked for chicken recipes. Found this at lowcarbfriends website and enjoy it still.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to drizzle on chicken
- 26 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a 9x13 pan, drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 3Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- 4Pour some of the alfredo sauce in baking dish and on the chicken and cook for 10 more minutes.
- 5Top with cheese. Return to oven just for melting the cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Alfredo (No Breading)
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 296.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: