Recipe by nemokitty
When we were low-carbing it, I looked for chicken recipes. Found this at lowcarbfriends website and enjoy it still.
Top Review by breezermom
This is so easy and quick to make. It is perfect when you've had a long day at work, and delicious too! I served mine over angel hair pasta. Thanks for sharing! Made for Rookie tag game.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to drizzle on chicken
- 26 ounces alfredo sauce
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan, drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Pour some of the alfredo sauce in baking dish and on the chicken and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Top with cheese. Return to oven just for melting the cheese.