Chef #DBLEE's Note:
Chicken breasts wrapped with bacon in a mushroom wine sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken breast on a plate and lightly season with white pepper.
- 2Wrap the chicken breast with two strips of bacon using toothpicks to hold bacon in place.
- 3Heat a skillet and lightly cover with oil.
- 4Add the chicken breasts and brown all sides of the bacon and finish cooking.
- 5Remove the cooked chicken pieces and keep warm.
- 6Add the butter to the same pan and melt; add the mushrooms and garlic.
- 7Saute for 3 minutes.
- 8Add the wine and cream, blending the mixture.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Plate the bacon wrap chicken breast and serve with the mushroom wine sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 939.9
- Calories from Fat 692
- Total Fat 76.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.0 g
- Cholesterol 297.2 mg
- Sodium 386.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 42.0 g