Top Review by JWPsMom
I just made this and it is great. A few changes I will make next time....only include the liquid from tomatoes. It took a long time to saute out the liquid. I also did not have chili powder, so I used Tony's Creol Seasoning...YUMMY!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) canyour favorite style green beans
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with Chili Spice.
- Fry in 1 TBS olive oil, until golden brown.
- Pour in 1 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes and 1 can of green beans (ALL JUICES INCLUDED)with cooked chicken breasts in pan.
- Cook on Medium heat uncovered until all the juices are cooked out of the pan.