Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Awesome sandwich! This is an original from my husband, Evan. This is a big sandwich. Obviously, you can use adjust the chicken breast size to suit your needs. Prep time includes grilling the chicken.
- 1 chicken breast, grilled
- 1⁄2 roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 2 slices bread or 2 slices buns
- Broil or grill chicken breasts (I recommended seasoning it with Worcestershire sauce, a sprinkle of seasoned pepper and garlic salt while cooking).
- Serve chicken on bread topped with remaining ingredients.
- Compliment with condiment of choice: Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and/or ranch dressing.
These were very interesting, just the meat was a tad bland for me. We used chicken burgers that we seasoned with Lawrys salt, seasoned pepper and garlic powder. Used all the toppings except tomato and had it on a toasted bun. One side spread with ajvar and the other with Del Rancho Garlic Dressing . I think I would look for bolder seasonings next time for the chicken, but there will be a next time.
I was wondering what to have for dinner, when I came upon your recipe and realized I had all the ingredients. I sprinkled the chicken breasts with seasoned salt & pepper after I'd pounded them somewhat flat. It is a delicious sandwich! My family really enjoyed these! Thanks!
oh so good! i had an idea to make this dish myself & came to recipezaar to see if anyone else had tried it....thanks to sue l i decided to make aioli instead of plain mayo...outstanding!! haha...i just realized i used a sue l recipe!! the sage aioli for Mesa Burgers With Sage Aioli and Spicy Chips went so great with the chicken & red pepper!! i didnt use swiss but pepper jack & no avacado. what a yummy sandwich!!