Recipe by Claudia Dawn
Awesome sandwich! This is an original from my husband, Evan. This is a big sandwich. Obviously, you can use adjust the chicken breast size to suit your needs. Prep time includes grilling the chicken.
Top Review by Michelle S.
These were very interesting, just the meat was a tad bland for me. We used chicken burgers that we seasoned with Lawrys salt, seasoned pepper and garlic powder. Used all the toppings except tomato and had it on a toasted bun. One side spread with ajvar and the other with recipe #13123 . I think I would look for bolder seasonings next time for the chicken, but there will be a next time.
- 1 chicken breast, grilled
- 1⁄2 roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 2 slices bread or 2 slices buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil or grill chicken breasts (I recommended seasoning it with Worcestershire sauce, a sprinkle of seasoned pepper and garlic salt while cooking).
- Serve chicken on bread topped with remaining ingredients.
- Compliment with condiment of choice: Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and/or ranch dressing.