Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
The chicken is dry rubbed with chiptole pepper, chili powder, paprika, garlic and rosemary. Baked with Ruby Gold Potatoes. You can add baby carrots and onions as well.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, bone in and skin on
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ruby gold petite potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon powdered chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Blend all the ingredients for spice mixture.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture.
- Let chicken marinade in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- On the stove top heat oil in a large oven safe pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides add potatoes toss to distribute evenly through out pan.
- Place in 350° oven till meat registers 185°.
- About 30 minutes.
- If potatoes are not done remove chicken and place potatoes back in oven.
- This is when I would raise the temperature of the oven to 425° to get them crispy!