1/4 Photos of Chicken Breast With Roasted Potatoes
The chicken is dry rubbed with chiptole pepper, chili powder, paprika, garlic and rosemary. Baked with Ruby Gold Potatoes. You can add baby carrots and onions as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all the ingredients for spice mixture.
- 2Rub chicken with spice mixture.
- 3Let chicken marinade in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- 4On the stove top heat oil in a large oven safe pan.
- 5Brown chicken on all sides add potatoes toss to distribute evenly through out pan.
- 6Place in 350° oven till meat registers 185°.
- 7About 30 minutes.
- 8If potatoes are not done remove chicken and place potatoes back in oven.
- 9This is when I would raise the temperature of the oven to 425° to get them crispy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 664.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered chipotle pepper