- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, bone in and skin on
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ruby gold petite potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon powdered chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all the ingredients for spice mixture.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture.
- Let chicken marinade in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- On the stove top heat oil in a large oven safe pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides add potatoes toss to distribute evenly through out pan.
- Place in 350° oven till meat registers 185°.
- About 30 minutes.
- If potatoes are not done remove chicken and place potatoes back in oven.
- This is when I would raise the temperature of the oven to 425° to get them crispy!