Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Fast and easy way to have dinner in a hurry. Can be made the night before and ready to go
- 4 chicken breasts (with Rib Cage)
- 4 small potatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- frozen vegetables, can be brocolli,carrots,or any sturdy vegetable
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Put 1 chicken breast on a piece of foil (around 12x12).
- Add a cut potato around chicken.
- Add some vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Some cream chicken soup over the top of mixture.
- Wrap up and seal so nothing get out.
- Repeat for remaining chicken breast.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
We loved this recipe. Quick and easy to prepare. The only thing that l did different was that l browned the skin before l assembled the dish.
I fully intended to wrap the chicken in foil (easy clean-up!), but my chicken pieces were too big and the foil not wide enough. First I browned the chicken in some bacon grease I had saved from breakfast. As the chicken was browning I peeled the potatoes, carrots, onions, opened a can of green beans and drained and then chopped some celery. Put the veggies on the bottom of a roaster and added the browned chicken. Covering all with the cream of chicken soup and about a tablespoon of thyme. Baked for about an hour. Delicious and the gravy kept me going back for more. Very easy recipe for the beginning cook.
We enjoyed this meal! Easy to prepare at the end of a busy day. I changed the recipe using chicken broth instead of the soup. Used red potatoes and frozen green beans; sprinkled onion salt over the veggies all in one baking dish. Sealed with aluminum foil -- baked for an 1.5 hrs. Simply delicious!