1/2 Photos of Chicken Breast with Pineapple
A wonderful chicken recipe from when we lived in Hawaii. You can serve it with white rice. It is colourful and easy to make for a weekday supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- 2When the butter is hot add the chicken breasts.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- 5Turn the chicken, season to taste again and cook for another 4 minutes.
- 6Keep repeating this operation until the chicken breasts have been cooked for 16-20 minute depending on their size.
- 7Remove the chicken breasts and place them on a serving platter.
- 8Cover and place in a 150 degree F oven to keep warm.
- 9Add the celery, the pineapple slices and the red pepper to your frying pan.
- 10Season to taste, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 11Then add the chicken stock and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 12Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and serve with the sauce and the vegetables.
- 13Add 3 tablespoons of Tia Maria to the pan, flambe and pour over the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast with Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 207.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: