1/2 Photos of Chicken Breast with Pineapple
A wonderful chicken recipe from when we lived in Hawaii. You can serve it with white rice. It is colourful and easy to make for a weekday supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- 2When the butter is hot add the chicken breasts.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- 5Turn the chicken, season to taste again and cook for another 4 minutes.
- 6Keep repeating this operation until the chicken breasts have been cooked for 16-20 minute depending on their size.
- 7Remove the chicken breasts and place them on a serving platter.
- 8Cover and place in a 150 degree F oven to keep warm.
- 9Add the celery, the pineapple slices and the red pepper to your frying pan.
- 10Season to taste, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 11Then add the chicken stock and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 12Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and serve with the sauce and the vegetables.
- 13Add 3 tablespoons of Tia Maria to the pan, flambe and pour over the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast with Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 207.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: