1/15 Photos of Chicken Breast With Hot Pepper Jelly
This is one of the recipes that was in our company cookbook last year. It is quick and taste great. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breast to an even thickness.
- 2Cut celery stalks into 2 inch long "matchsticks".
- 3In a small bowl, combine the pepper jelly and mustard, set aside.
- 4Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- 5In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, when foam cooks down, add chicken breast.
- 6Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Tilt the skillet and pour off most of the fat.
- 8Add 1 tbs. water and shake skillet to loosen browned chicken bits.
- 9Push chicken to one side of skillet.
- 10Add celery sticks, stirring for 1 miunte.
- 11Add pepper jelly mixture and lemon juice.
- 12Shake to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- 13Cook until the sauce is reduced to just a glaze. (30-40 seconds).
- 14Transfer chicken to a serving dish and garnish the top with the celery matchsticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Hot Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 29.4 g