This is one of the recipes that was in our company cookbook last year. It is quick and taste great. Hope you enjoy!
- Pound chicken breast to an even thickness.
- Cut celery stalks into 2 inch long "matchsticks".
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper jelly and mustard, set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, when foam cooks down, add chicken breast.
- Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Tilt the skillet and pour off most of the fat.
- Add 1 tbs. water and shake skillet to loosen browned chicken bits.
- Push chicken to one side of skillet.
- Add celery sticks, stirring for 1 miunte.
- Add pepper jelly mixture and lemon juice.
- Shake to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Cook until the sauce is reduced to just a glaze. (30-40 seconds).
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish and garnish the top with the celery matchsticks.