1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from Dairy Farmers of Canada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 4 slices black forest ham (thin slices)
- 4 slices miranda cheese, thin slices (similar to gruyere cheese)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/3 cup cream (35% or 15%)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Prheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Slit chicken breasts lengthways and open out.
- 3Stuff with the two hams and cheese.
- 4Close each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- 5In a frying pan melt the butter with the oil.
- 6Fry the stuffed breasts for 2 minutes on each side over a high heat.
- 7Transfer to a baking tray lined with non-stick aluminium foil and cook in oven for 25 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile in the same frying pan fry the garlic for 3 minutes.
- 9Deglaze pan with white wine and whisk in the mustards.
- 10Add cream and whisk for a little longer.
- 11Reduce for 5 minutes over low heat.
- 12Season with salt and pepper.
- 13Remove breasts from the oven slice thinly and pour over the hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Duo of Ham and Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.7
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 46.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: