Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I got this recipe from Dairy Farmers of Canada.
Make and share this Chicken Breast With Duo of Ham and Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 4 slices black forest ham (thin slices)
- 4 slices miranda cheese, thin slices (similar to gruyere cheese)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1⁄3 cup cream (35% or 15%)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slit chicken breasts lengthways and open out.
- Stuff with the two hams and cheese.
- Close each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- In a frying pan melt the butter with the oil.
- Fry the stuffed breasts for 2 minutes on each side over a high heat.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with non-stick aluminium foil and cook in oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile in the same frying pan fry the garlic for 3 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and whisk in the mustards.
- Add cream and whisk for a little longer.
- Reduce for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove breasts from the oven slice thinly and pour over the hot sauce.