1/3 Photos of Chicken Breast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Deliscious & Easy - This recipe is shown with egg noodles and steamed carrots and green beans. Rice would also accompany this recipe very nicely. To make this low carb - omit the noodles - substitute with faux rice or faux taters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1season chicken wiht salt and pepper.
- 2heat oil in a larg enough pan to accomodate all the chicken at the end.
- 3brown the chicken both sides for approximately 10 - 12 minutes turning once half way through (cook time will vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts) - don't crowd the chicken - cook them in batches.
- 4transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and tent
- 5Add Shallots to the pan stirring for approximately 30 seconds scraping all your cooked bits of chicken off the bottom and incorporate. Add mushrooms and stirr fry for approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
- 6Add wine and cook until mostly reduced.
- 7Add chicken broth and again cook until reduced by half.
- 8Add cream and some of the chives or onion greens. Thoroughly combine and return the chicken to the pan - coat both sides and then leave on low heat until the chicken is warmed up.
- 9When plating - sprinkle some more onion greens or chives on the chicken for garnish.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 259.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 56.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: