Deliscious & Easy - This recipe is shown with egg noodles and steamed carrots and green beans. Rice would also accompany this recipe very nicely. To make this low carb - omit the noodles - substitute with faux rice or faux taters.
- season chicken wiht salt and pepper.
- heat oil in a larg enough pan to accomodate all the chicken at the end.
- brown the chicken both sides for approximately 10 - 12 minutes turning once half way through (cook time will vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts) - don't crowd the chicken - cook them in batches.
- transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and tent
- Add Shallots to the pan stirring for approximately 30 seconds scraping all your cooked bits of chicken off the bottom and incorporate. Add mushrooms and stirr fry for approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until mostly reduced.
- Add chicken broth and again cook until reduced by half.
- Add cream and some of the chives or onion greens. Thoroughly combine and return the chicken to the pan - coat both sides and then leave on low heat until the chicken is warmed up.
- When plating - sprinkle some more onion greens or chives on the chicken for garnish.