1/3 Photos of Chicken Breast With Basil Wine Sauce
A Suzanne Gibbs recipe. A simple sauce for grilled chicken. Was suggested it be served with potatoes and steamed zucchini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover each chicken breast with plastic wrap and lightly flatten with a rolling pin. Season well with freshly ground pepper.
- 2Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium.
- 3Cook chicken breasts for 3 minutes each side, until golden and almost cooked through. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add onion. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until soft.
- 5Increase heat to medium and add wine. Simmer for 1 minute.
- 6Stir in cream. Cook for another 3 minutes, until reduced slightly.
- 7Add basil and season.
- 8Return chicken to pan for 1 minute, until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Basil Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 17.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets