Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taken from allrecipes.com Put here for safekeeping. This sounds delicious!
Make and share this Chicken Breast Supreme II recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness. Heat the butter or margarine and oil in a 9x13 inch baking dish and add the chicken. Coat the chicken with the butter or margarine mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until breasts just cooked (the center should still be slightly pink).
- 3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm the soup, cream, sherry, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, garlic powder and mushrooms. Pour sherry cream mixture over the baked chicken, return to oven uncovered and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
Was wonderful - made this and served over rice. Garden salad on the side. Will definitely make this again. Thanks!
This was delicious! It was so rich and creamy and tasty! I didn't have sherry, so I substituted in cooking white wine, and it tasted fine. It was so rich that I just can't make this very often.