Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One taste and you'll know why it's called "supreme." And the best part is that it's also "supremely" easy to make!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 7.39 ml butter or 7.39 ml margarine
- 44.37 ml green onions or 44.37 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- Wash hands. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wash hands.
- Heat 1 tablespoon each oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet to high. Cook each chicken 4 minutes per side or until done (internal temperature 170° F). Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Add green onions, lemon juice, parsley and mustard to skillet; cook and stir 15 seconds. Add chicken broth and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter.
- Serving Suggestion: Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon wedges and sprigs of fresh parsley. Serve with wild rice or rice pilaf, sauteed yellow squash and steamed green beans. Refrigerate leftovers.