One taste and you'll know why it's called "supreme." And the best part is that it's also "supremely" easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter or 1/2 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons green onions or 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1Wash hands. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wash hands.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon each oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet to high. Cook each chicken 4 minutes per side or until done (internal temperature 170° F). Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- 3Add green onions, lemon juice, parsley and mustard to skillet; cook and stir 15 seconds. Add chicken broth and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter.
- 4Serving Suggestion: Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon wedges and sprigs of fresh parsley. Serve with wild rice or rice pilaf, sauteed yellow squash and steamed green beans. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 532.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.9 g