1/2 Photos of Chicken Breast Supreme
I like to make this chicken when I'm having a bad day because I get to beat the tar out of it! :) It's good served with steamed broccoli and sauteed squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon each oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet to high. Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until done (internal temp 170°F). Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- 4Add green onions, lemon juice, parsley and mustard to skillet; cook and stir 15 seconds.
- 5Add chicken broth and stir until smooth.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter.
- 7To serve,I like to coat my chicken in the sauce or you can ladle some over each breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 476.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.9 g