1/2 Photos of Chicken Breast Stuffed With Smoked Salmon With Cheese and Salmon
Colin Cartledge's Note:
This is a really simple, really impressive dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Make a deep cut into each chicken breast and insert a slice of smoked salmon.
- 3Place on greased baking tray and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 4When the chicken has been in the oven for about 15 minutes, start to prepare the sauce.
- 5Mix the flour and butter together and put in a pan on gentle heat for one minute then gradually add the milk and whisk to remove any lumps.
- 6When all the milk has been added and any lumps whisked out add the smoked salmon and stir till well mixed. then add the nutmeg and black pepper to taste.
- 7When the sauce begins to thicken to the required consistency and the cheese and stir in till melted.
- 8I normally serve this with only a little sauce on the plate with baby veg. taking the remaining sauce to the table so guest can help themselves, and it all goes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Stuffed With Smoked Salmon With Cheese and Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.1
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.3 mg
- Sodium 599.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: