This is a really simple, really impressive dish
Make and share this Chicken Breast Stuffed With Smoked Salmon With Cheese and Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Make a deep cut into each chicken breast and insert a slice of smoked salmon.
- Place on greased baking tray and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- When the chicken has been in the oven for about 15 minutes, start to prepare the sauce.
- Mix the flour and butter together and put in a pan on gentle heat for one minute then gradually add the milk and whisk to remove any lumps.
- When all the milk has been added and any lumps whisked out add the smoked salmon and stir till well mixed. then add the nutmeg and black pepper to taste.
- When the sauce begins to thicken to the required consistency and the cheese and stir in till melted.
- I normally serve this with only a little sauce on the plate with baby veg. taking the remaining sauce to the table so guest can help themselves, and it all goes.