Recipe by Timothy H.
I was messing around in the pantry and wanted to use the fresh Pineapple that I had purchased, this is what I came up with.
Top Review by misspenelope61
Tried this recipe, modified it to match our taste, and loved it. I also made a Pineapple, Caper salsa to put over the chicken breast after they were done baking. I have submitted recipe to this site, Hope everyone likes the salsa, added a real nice flavor to the finished dish.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 fresh pineapple or 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) box , stuffing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make dressing according to instructions, set aside. Clean the chicken of any extra fat. Slice the breast down the side to make a pocket. Combine the pineapple and stuffing in a bowl.
- Put the stuffing inside the pocket of the chicken ,salt and pepper the outside of the breast and secure with poultry pins.Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. If you have any juice from the pineapple, put that in the bottom of the baking dish.