Another one of my tear out of the book recipes.This one was served with a lettuce salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the chicken Breasts
- 2Cut a pocket in the side of each breast.
- 3Pick and roughly chop the basil leaves.
- 4Mix with the goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Stuff the chicken breasts with the mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, heat the oil and brown on both sides .
- 7Reduce the heat and cook over a low heat for 20 minutes turning every so often.
- 9Tear and wash the lettuce.
- 10Mix the honey and lemon juice and oil with a little water.
- 11Season with Salt and Pepper.
- 12Toss with the lettuce.
- 13Serve the chicken breasts over the tossed lettuce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Stuffed With Goats Cheese and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets