1/7 Photos of Chicken Breast Stuffed With Feta Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato
Terrence Maguire's Note:
A stuffed chicken breast where the sweetness of the sun-dried tomatoes harmonizes with the saltiness of the Feta cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 large sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled finely
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I use Italian style)
- olive oil
- toothpick (or Butcher String)
- green onion, chopped (for garnish)
- 1Sauté garlic and red bell pepper, in Olive Oil, for about 3 minutes (just enough to"combine" the flavors).
- 2Put aside to cool.
- 3In a bowl, combine Feta cheese, breadcrumbs, thyme, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic and red pepper mixture.
- 4Toss until well mixed (this will be your "stuffing").
- 5Lay a flattened piece of chicken breast on a cutting board or your counter.
- 6Put a 1/4 of the above mixture on the flattened chicken breast like you would be making a burrito and roll as tight as you can get it.
- 7Secure it with a toothpick or butcher string.
- 8Place chicken breast "roll" on a baking sheet (I spray it with Pam so it doesn't stick), brush with olive oil (this gives it a nice golden brown texture), and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 10Cook for about 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 180°F.
- 11I guess you could try it on a grill, but I never attempted it yet!
- 12Garnish with chopped green onion and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Stuffed With Feta Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 961.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 36.3 g