- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 stalks fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb frozen spinach, squeezed to remove excess water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 8 large chicken breasts
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour olive oil in pot over medium heat and add both types of onion. Sauté for 1 minute, and them add spinach. Sauté for approximately 10 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Pour spinach mixture in a bowl and cool. Add dill, eggs, feta and pepper to spinach mixture and mix very well.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and fill with spinach/feta mixture. Close the breast and broil for 10 minutes on each side. After 15 minutes, douse chicken breasts with olive oil, lemon, and oregano and serve.