Recipe by kimi411
This is one of my husband's fav's I change what I stuff in it and its been great every time! I originally saw it in a butcher department and thought "I can do that myself" and I so I have...
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon, pieces
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons veg oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if in convection 325 works as well).
- Pound Chicken breast out while making bacon (microwave the bacon it makes it crispy).
- Lay the pounded out chicken breast smooth skin side down and spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese inside, roll up and pin closed with tooth picks.
- Heat up a pan with some veg oil and a lil' butter in it, your going to brown the sides of the chicken.
- Lay the chicken down in the pan pinned close side down first, once its browned flip over and put parm cheese on it and then flip it over and brown the parm cheese.
- Put the browned chicken on a baking sheet (I use a silicon pad to keep it from sticking, I suggest getting one or more of these, they're great! My mother in law gave me mine.).
- Bake for about 20 min, or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.