Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I found this somewhere on the internet. My husband Loves this! I have modified it somewhat and serve it with mashed potatos.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 slices bacon, half cooked
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle first with paprika, then wrap chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon in criss cross style, place in a 9x13 sprayed baking dish.
- Mix mushroom soup with sour cream and pour over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle almonds over casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours.
This was very tasty!! Easy and quick. My husband is very picky and was so happy with this recipe that he had me package the leftovers to bring to work for lunch tomorrow. I did not have almonds though.
This is now a family favourite, so quick and easy to make for busy families. Thanks for posting Mrs. Khaylis