1/4 Photos of Chicken Breast in Orange Sauce for 2
Fresh orange juice & zest perk up the flavor of another dieters' ho-hum baked chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place chicken breast halves in a 1 quart baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine orange zest, orange juice, wine, brown sugar, mustard and ginger. Drizzle over chicken.
- 4Cover and bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center (180-190ºF on a meat thermometer). Don't overbake!
- 5Remove chicken to serving dish, cover and keep warm.
- 6Pour pan juices into a small saucepan.
- 7In a small bowl, blend cornstarch & water till smooth.
- 8Add to juices in saucepan and cook over low heat until it starts to thicken.
- 9Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast in Orange Sauce for 2
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g