Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great after-work meal. Start to finish is about 20 minutes, with minimal clean-up time.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin (alternatively, Perdue sells "thin sliced" chicken breasts. A package of them works without altering )
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Dip chicken in egg, then crumbs, then cheese. Place on a cookie sheet with sides. Pour melted butter, mustard, and wine over chicken. Bake 10 minutes at 500 degree oven.