Chicken Breast (hot/spicy)
- Squeeze the lime juice into a bowl, add hot sauce, mustard and salt, mix until you have a uniform marinating sauce.
- Marinate chicken Breast for 45 minutes.
- Fry chicken breast in a pan with butter without marinating sauce (keep for later).
- Add to chicken marinating sauce for body.
- Let it cook slow for a couple of minutes.
- Remove chicken and place in plate, keep marinating sauce in pan.
- Add sour cream in the pan to the marinating sauce and make a creamy sauce.
- Serve creamy sauce on top of chicken.