Recipe by Sameera #21
this recipe is made by me but there may be a lot of people who i think tried this but for those who didnt tried and easy to make and great to eat with anything
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- coriander leaves
- orange food coloring or red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all the above ingredients except oil and keep aside (if u want u can marinate and keep it for hours and then fry).
- In a pan heat oil and put the mixture and fry it on med high till it get red or crispy
- serve it with rice or as a appetizer or side dish or with anything.