- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices of matured tasty cheese
- 1 egg
- dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon & set aside.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to create a pocket.
- Place bacon & cheese into the pocket.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a bowl & add rosemary & thyme.
- Medium heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip chicken into egg then into breadcrumb mix, place into frying pan & cook until golden approx 4 minutes each side depending on the size of the chicken.
- Serve with any vegetables (can add a nob of garlic butter to chicken).