Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe can also be prepared with veal, pork or beef in place of the chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Breast Braciole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut each chicken breast into four pieces.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound with a mallet until they are about 1/4-inch thick.
- In the center of each piece place bread crumbs, mozzarella, and parsley.
- Roll and secure with toothpicks.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté rolled chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add wine, reduce heat, cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.