Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe can also be prepared with veal, pork or beef in place of the chicken.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 lb reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Cut each chicken breast into four pieces.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound with a mallet until they are about 1/4-inch thick.
- In the center of each piece place bread crumbs, mozzarella, and parsley.
- Roll and secure with toothpicks.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté rolled chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add wine, reduce heat, cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.